386. I live in South Africa. I am well-known for my maternal affection. I have wings and I can fly in the air. when my babies are hungry, I give them some of my internal organs. I am proud of my self-sacrifice. My favorite food is fish. I have a large bill with an elastic pouch. I have four webbed toes. I am about five feet long. ( maternal 어머니의, 모성의, self-sacrifice 자기희생, webbed 물갈퀴가 달린 )what am I ?pelican(펠리컨)
387. I have two wheels without a motor. I am called a car, but I don't carry persons. I am used for carrying loads. I go more slowly than other vehicles. I am different from a rickshaw which carries a person by man himself. My name comes from the fact that I am drawn forward by a man and I follow him. ( rickshaw 인력거, be drawn forward 앞으로 당겨지다. )what am I ?rear-car (리어카)
388. I am not a living thing , but I look much like a person. I put on new clothes, and exchange them so often for the newest ones. I stand in a show window. I am a model of the human being. I am frequently meant ' a girl or a woman employed as a model' to advertise new mode wears. I am made to attract people's attention by showing them my fashions. Though I look fine in appearance, I can't feel happy. I do nothing but stand in the show window. ( mode 유행 )What am I ? manikin (마네킹)
389. I am a woman. I am supposed practising a harmful magic. I am indicated 'an ugly or bad woman'. I can give you misfortunes by using a devilish power. I am good at disguising myself. I can change myself into a saint or any other living thing. I often fly in the sky riding on a broom. I don't exist in the world but I may be in your fantasy.( devilish 악마적인, broom 빗자루 )what am I ?witch
390. I am an animal. There are many of us in Australia. I have a small head and short fore limbs. I have powerful hind legs for leaping. And I have a tail serving as a supporter and balancer of the body. I protect my young carrying in my belly-bag. My name comes from 'I don't know'. ( fore limb 동물의 앞다리, supporter 버팀목, 지지자)what am I ?Kangaroo
391. I am a person. I was born in 1725 in Italy, and I died in 1798. I was well-known as a playboy. But also I was notorious for erotic affairs, gambling and swindling. I was called a king of the fashion society. I wrote a book , 'recollections', which didn't call people's attention until the early 29th century. After escaping from prison, I began wandering all over the Europe to satisfy my sexual appetite. My life was full of ups and downs. ( My life was full of ups and downs. 파란만장하다 )what am I ?Casanova (카사로바)
392. I am a plant, a tall grass. I grow in marshy places. I have upright stalks and hollow stems. The color of my flower is violet but later it turns to brown. Ulsukdo is famous for me. I am also used for making chair seats and mats. I am often compared to women's mind. ( marshy 습지의, 늪의, upright 곧은, 똑 바로선, violet 보라색의 )What am I ?reed
393. I am a self-defense martial art. I am one of the Korean traditional sports. I am now practiced in more than 80 countries around the world. My name means 'an art of fighting with hands and feet'. I pride myself on well-developed kicking with hands and feet', I pride myself on well-developed kicking techniques in kicking and self-defending. I am good not only for self-defense but also for cultivating a self-confidence.( self-defense 자기방어, martial art 무술, self-confidence 자신감 )what am I ?태권도
394. I am a kind of summerhouse. I command a fine view. My name includes the meaning of 'pavilion where you can view the mirror-like sea'. I was built at the times of the Koryo Dynasty. you can view the sunrise at my place. People used to visit me to appreciate the scenery and to take a rest. There is an old song that ' you can see five moons here' which is related to me. Kangnung city is famous for me. There is also a well-known beach named after me around my place( .pavilion 대형텐트, 누각, appreciate 감상하다 )What am I ?경포대
395. I am a thing by which many students are bound, and not free from. I generally give students pains. I am mailed to each student's house about twice a year. If you want to get good results, you should study hard. I show the relative grade of a student's work in examinations, or in special assignments. ( relative 상대적인 )what am I ?Student's records(성적표)
396. I am cylindric. I am about as large as your finger in size. I am used for painting the lips. women paint their lips with me to make their faces look more attractive or more impressive . I am an oil-based cosmetic. I look like a piece of crayon. I usually lie in a handbag or on a dressing table and in the drawer. ( cosmetic 화장품)What am I ?lipstick
397. If you come to America, you can visit me. I am a large building in Arlington, Virginia. I am of five-angled shape. I hold most of the offices belonging to the U.S Department of Defence. I am an organization in charge of all the military administration. (five-angled 오각형의, Department of Defence 국방성)what am I ?the Pentagon (미 국방성)
398. I have four legs. I am a small mammal that lives on insects. I usually live underground. I often come out of my house to get food. I am covered with smooth fur. My eyes are very small and resemble the holes of a needle. though I have those eyes, I can't see at all. I have strong forefeet with which I am good at digging the ground. I am 12 to 15 centimeters long. My tail is longer than my body. I have many wives. I have no ears, but I can hear very well. I may leave my traces on the ground. I look like a mouse. But I am a bit larger than a mouse. ( trace 흔적 )what am I ? mole (두더지)
399. I am a very small animal living in the sea. Whales and other sea animals like to eat me. Scientists say that people also may eat me. I am good for health and taste good. I usually live near the surface of the ocean, far from the land. I belong to the shrimp family. ( Whale 고래, shrimp family 새우 계통 )what am I ?krill (크릴 새우)
400. I am a Korean. I am a man lived at the times of Choson Dynasty. I died in war which was provoked by the Japanese invader army. The war is called 'Imjin waeran' meaning Japanese invading war in 1592. I was a navy admiral commanding all Korana Navy forces at that time. I invented the famous Kobukson, an iron armed warship. The Japanese Navy was defeated almost to nothing by the warships. ( command 지휘하다 )What am I ?이순신 장군 ( Admiral Yi Sun-shin )
1. I am one of the smart animal. 2. I have two long ears but not a rabbit. 3. I work for people. 4. I pull a cart or give rides to people. 5. I am cousin of a horse.
1. I am sad because people call me ugly. 2. My body is dark yellow in autumn. 3. My flower looks like a big golden bell. 4. My flower is often compared with a girl who is not pretty in Korea. 5. People make pie or cake with me.
1. I live in ocean. 2. I swim like a fish but sometimes I have to come out of water. 3. You may think of me as a whale but I am not. 4. I am a strong marine weapon destroying ships. 5. Some of my friends are carrying nuclear missiles in them.
1. I am useful animal for people. 2. I am big but very mild animal. 3. You may drink my milk everyday. 4. I help farmers during harvest. 5. I give my flesh to people after I die.
1. I am the highest authority in the world. 2. Even a king is under me. 3. I protect your head from cold weather or hot sun. 4. I am made of cloth. 5. I sit on your head.
1. I am a root of a plant. 2. I am round. 3. I have strong but nice smell and taste. 4. I am made of many layers. 5. Usually you can find me on the table of Chinese restaurant.
1. We are twins. 2. Each of us has a round body and a long leg. 3. We have to work together. 4. When we cover your eyes, you can see better. 5. We sit on your nose when we work.
1. Without me human could not be as smart as they are. 2. I have been teaching humans everything. 3. I have letters and pictures in me. 4. Students carry me to school. 5. I am made of paper.
1. My body is metal. 2. I have two big ears. 3. I have two long legs. 4. My legs are very sharp. 5. I cut clothes or paper with my legs.
1. I am a beautiful girl. 2. I am wearing dress that is fashion. 3. I am standing in the show window. 4. I am popular with ladies rather than gentleman. 5. Don't think of marrying me because I am not a living person
1. I am very strong. 2. I wear a beautiful orange fur coat. 3. I have black stripes on my fur coat. 4. I am living in mountains. 5. I have known as the king of mountain.
12 record player
1. I can mimic your voice or music. 2. I am in your house or in your office. 3. I have a good memory. 4. I can repeat exactly what you have said to me. 5. You can store your voice or music in me for later use.
1. I have flat top. 2. I have four legs but I can't walk. 3. I have no arms. 4. My body is made of wood. 5. You need me when you eat food.
14 1. I am living in your house. 2. I have two arms. 3. I have round face with number from 1 to 12 on it. 4. You look at me before going to school or office. 5. I sing tick-tock, tick-tock.
1. I am white. 2. I am very light. 3. You cannot study without me. 4. You can write on me. 5. The books and newspapers consist of me.
16 football player
1. I wear a helmet but I am not a soldier. 2. I wear an armour but I am not a knight in medieval age. 4. I push down the enemies who invade my land. 5. I am a player of a ball game which is popular in Americans.
1. My body is metal. 2. I have a big hole in my face. 3. I have one long leg. 4. My foot is very sharp. 5. I am making your dress with my friend, thread.
1. I am as black as a dark night. 2. I am as hot as a fire. 3. I am as sweet as honey. 4. My close friend is as white as snow. 5. You can drink me at your home or at a tea shop.
1. No one can be smarter than me. 2. No one can beat me in calculating. 3. No one can have a better memory than me. 4. Do you have any question? Just press my keyboard. 5. My body is made of a television set and typewriter.
1. My body is round and flat. 2. I have two or four holes on my body. 3. When you feel hot or cold you touch me. 4. When you dress or undress you also touch me. 5. I am attached to your shirt and jacket.
1. I have no feet but I can travel. 2. You like me on hot summer days. 3. You cannot see me, But you can feel me when I press by you. 4. I can shake the leaves on the trees. 5. I make waves in the sea.
1. I have five children. 2. My first son is fat and short. 3. The rest of my sons are tall. 4. When I work, I need all of them. 5. I am a part of your body.
23 baseball player
1. I steal something. 2. I hit something with my bat and run away. 3. I wear a glove. 4. I wear a uniform. 5. I am a player of favorite sport in Korea.
24 turtle boat
1. I live in the sea. 2. I have thorns on my back. 3. My body is a turtle but my head is a dragon. 4. I am the world first invention. 5. My master is the greatest admiral Yi Sun-sin.
1. I am a girl. 2. I am wearing a crown but I am not a princess. 3. My crown is made of white cloth, not a gold. 4. My uniform is white, too. 5. I am working in a hospital.
1. I like windy days. 2. I have no wings but I can fly. 3. I have ears and a long tail. 4. I am a good friend to children. 5. I am made of paper and bamboo sticks.
1. I have no face. 2. I have no legs and no arms, either, but I am alive. 3. The color of my round body is white or light brown. 4. You can eat me fried or boiled. 5. My mother is a hen.
28 traffic light
1. I am black and tall. 2. I am a giant with three eyes. 3. My eyes have all different colors. 4. I am standing on a street. 5. People and cars have to follow my direction.
1. I was born on the first day of a year. 2. I have twelve children. 3. I only live one year and die. 4. I tell you what day is today. 5. I am made of paper, and hung on your wall.
30 electric bulb
1. I work during the night. 2. I have a long neck but no face. 3. I have a bold head. 4. My bold head is so bright. 5. Turn the switch on if you want to have a light.
1. I have no mouth but I can talk. 2. I have no ears but I can hear. 3. I have numbers on my body. 4. I let you talk with your friend without going to her. 5. I let you know when your friend calls you.
1. I am tall like a basketball player. 2. I like hot weather very much. 3. I love the sun. 4. So, I am looking up the sun all day long. 5. I am a flower with golden face standing in your garden.
1. I have no home to stay. 2. But I like cold winter days. 3. I don't like the warm spring. 4. I was born by children on a snowy day. 5. I am a white man standing outside.
1. I was made of clay. 2. I was dried up with fire. 3. I have one ear on my body. 4. You need me to drink water or coffee. 5. You can see me in your cupboard.
1. I have two hands, one hand and fork. 2. My fork is so expensive that people want to steal it from me. 3. I live in jungle. 4. I am the heaviest animal on the land. 5. Oh, I have to go. Tarzan is calling me.
1. Everybody knows me by my name. 2. I tried to find a shortcut to India. 3. I believed the fact that the earth was round. 4. I made a great discovery for human history. 5. I discovered the new land, "America".
37 pine tree
1. My skin is as rough as a turtle's back. 2. My hair is as sharp as needle point. 3. You can find my name in the Korean Anthem. 4. I am so handsome that I am an object in an Oriental painting. 5. I am a tree that lives in every mountains.
1. I am a prince on the land. 2. I am made of iron. 3. I roll on the ground. 4. I carry a big gun. 5. I am important equipment in the army.
1. I am light brown now but I was a green vegetable before. 2. I know that I am harmful for human's health. 3. People love my smell. 4. They burn me in a pipe or in a piece of thin paper to make me smell. 5. Children are not allowed to use me.
1. I have no wings but I can fly. 2. Nothing can stand with my strong punch. 3. I fly to the target what my master orders me to. 4. I am a flying bomb. 5. some of my friends are armed with atomic bombs.
41 gas station
1. I sell juice. 2. I store juice under the ground. 3. My customers drink juice through a hose. 4. My customers drink juice standing. 5. I am a restaurant for cars.
1. I have keys named "A" through "Z". 2. I also have keys named "I" through "O" and some codes. 3. I can write a letter. 4. I can write faster and prettier than you. 5. My sound is like a machine gun, "ta! ta! ta! ...".
1. My country is cold all year round. 2. My country is divided into three states. 3. The north state is the coldest, the middle is less cold and lowest state is the least cold. 4. The people in the north state live on meat, the middle state people on ordinary food and beverages, and the people of the south state on only vegetables. 5. Who am I? Go into the kitchen and find me.
44 water melon
1. I am as round as a full moon. 2. My skin is green with black stripes on it. 3. My heart, however, is as red as an apple. 4. You enjoy my sweet juice. 5. I am your favorite summer fruit.
1. I can walk. 2. I can jump, too. 3. I can swim. 4. I am afraid of a snake. 5. I am a good hunter catching flies or bugs with my tongue.
1. I am a smart and handsome. 2. You sang about me when you entered the elementary school. 3. I can run very fast. 4. But I lost in the race with a turtle. 5. I have an animal with beautiful long ears.
1. You may think that a rock cannot be burned. 2. But I am different. I am a burning rock. 3. I am black.
4. I came from underground. 5. I am an important energy for heat.
1. Look at my beautiful black coat. Isn't it nice? 2. I like people so I built my house in people's home. 3. I am a symbol of the spring season. 4. No animal can travel as fast as I can. 5. I am a bird who gave a prize to the good Hungboo.
1. I am tall. 2. I have a "U" shaped long neck. 3. I have a bump on my back. 4. Once I traveled along the silk road between East and West. 5. I have been known as a vessel of the desert.
1. My name represents power. 2. I have attended all wars in world history. 3. I give rides to the people. 4. I wear "U" shaped iron shoes. 5. I pull carts or wagons.
1. I show you where the lands and oceans are. 2. I show you where the mountains and rivers are. 3. I also tell you where the cities are. 4. I am made of a piece of paper. 5. You need me when you travel to unfamiliar place to you.
52 Santa Claus
1. I carry a heavy bag. 2. I sneak in your in the dark night. 3. When your doors or windows are locked, I come your house through the chimney. 4. I wear red clothes and a hat. 5. I only visit your home on Christmas Eve.
1. I am very honest. 2. I tell you whether you are pretty or ugly. 3. If you smile at me, I will smile at you. 4. If you are angry with me, I will be angry with you too. 5. I am more loved by girls than boys.
1. You need me mostly during the night. 2. You cannot have a nice sleep without me. 3. But I don't keep your body warm. 4. I am very soft. 5. I support your head while you sleep.
1. I began to live in Korea when Western culture was introduced. 2. I wear clothes. 3. I am made of plastic or wire. 4. I look like a triangle. 5. Find me in your closet.
1. Are you sad because you are short? 2. I am short but I am a hero in world history. 3. I conquered almost all Europe with my armies. 4. I was born in France. 5. The British army defeated me at Waterloo.
1. I don't understand why do people call me another Satan. 2. I tried to build the Garden of Eden on the earth.
3. I had to pluck the weed out of the garden. 4. The Jew was the weed. 5. I sent millions of Jew to the gas rooms.
1. I have four younger brothers. 2. Among them I am the fattest and shortest. 3. I am known as the least talented. 4. But I am the strongest among my brothers. 5. Who am I? Please look at your hand.
1. I can not walk fast. 2. I carry my house wherever I go. 3. But I am not a gypsy or Bohemian. 4. I like rainy days. 5. I live in the grass or trees.
1. I like night rather than day. 2. I live in a cave. 3. I like Sir Dracula. 4. I am not a bird but I can fly. 5. Find me in a horror movie.
1. I can make you see while you close your eyes. 2. I can make you run and fly while you lie down. 3. I can make you a king or beggar. 4. I also can make you cry or shiver with fear. 5. You can get me only when you sleep.
1. Once I was an angel in heaven according to the Bible. 2. I have no arms and no legs but I can travel.
3. I am sad because most people hate me. 4. I live on frogs and rats. 5. Be careful My cousin, cobra, is very poisonous.
1. I travel between earth and sky. 2. All living creature cannot survive without me. 3. If I don't come to you, you miss me. 4. If I come to you often, you don't like me. 5. My mother is the black cloud in the sky.
1. I live in your house. 2. I share food with you. 3. A thief is my enemy. 4. I have been a friend to humans for millions of years. 5. I am an animal helping people in my ways.
1. I can make you sing or cry. 2. I can make you braver than ever before. 3. I am a magic water. 4. I am light brown. 5. I am made with barley.
66 electric pole
1. I am very tall. 2. I stand mostly by the sude of the road. 3. My friends and I are standing in a row. 4. Our mission is to supply you with energy. 5. The energy what I name is the electricity.
1. I am a youngman to a noble family. 2. I fell in love with a girl. 3. Her parents and mind were enemies. 4. The end of our love was death. 5. I was created by Shakespeare.
1. I am very clear. 2. You can see outside through me. 3. I am a kind of door but cannot come through me. 4. You can keep yourself warm or cool by closing or opening me. 5. I am a part of your house.
1. I have no family. 2. I live alone in a jungle. 3. I protect the nature from the bad people. 4. I am justice in the jungle. 5. My friends are a chimpanzee and elephants.
1. I can make you happy or sad. 2.I can make you laugh or cry. 3. I show you the incidents happening outside.
4. I show you another world while you sit your room. 5. I am a small movie theater in your home.
1. People think of me as black, but I am not. 2. Actually I am dark green. 3. You can find me in your classroom. 4. The teacher likes me very much. 5. The teachers write on me with a white chalk.
1. I am one-eyed creature. 2. But I have good memory. 3. I never forget a person or scene I have seen. 4. I record the scenes on a special paper. 5. Don't forget to feed me with film before you use me.
1. I can stand with my feet. 2. I can leap as you do. 3. I have a tail but you don't. 4. I carry my baby in a pocket of my body. 5. My hometown is Australia.
74 underground passage
1. I am in a city. 2. Many people use me when they cross a street. 3. I am here because a city has too many traffic. 4. There are many stores in me. 5. I am a road underground.
1. I am a grass even though you have known me as a tree. 2. I am a ever-green plant. 3. I am a symbol of unchanging love and spirit. 4. My body is empty inside. 5. You can see me in Oriental paintings.
1. My home was land though I am living in an ocean now. 2. I am in an ocean but I am not a fish. 3. I have my nose on my back. 4. I have to float up to the water surface to breathe. 5. I am the largest animal in the world.
1. I have two sets of wings. 2. I have two round and large eyes. 3. When I was a baby, I was a good swimmer. 4. I dip my tail into the water to lay my eggs. 5. I eat flies and mosquitos which are harmful to you.