Indiana Department of Education

Download 3.87 Kb.
Date conversion13.05.2016
Size3.87 Kb.

Parents may, at times, have differing opinions with the school staff, regarding their child’s education. If a parent has a concern regarding their child, they should first contact the child’s teacher and/or building principal to resolve the issues. The parent may also contact the Elkhart County Special Education Cooperative (ECSEC) at 574/533-3151 to share their concerns with the coordinator or director. If the issues can not be resolved through these procedures, the parent may also file a complaint with the Indiana Department of Education, request mediation, or file for a due process hearing. Information on how to file a complaint, request mediation or due process can be found in the Procedural Safeguards which are given to you at least once a year.

Click here to view the Procedural Safeguards.

The database is protected by copyright © 2016
send message

    Main page