| Name: __________________________________________ Date: _________________________________
History: Revolutionary War Project Period: _______________________________
Directions: This is your Revolutionary War Project for Chapter 6. This project will be worth a total of 31 points. Use the laptops to fill in information about The Battle of Bunker Hill.
The Battle of Bunker Hill
1. When did the battle take place? (Month, date, year)
2. What Peninsula is Bunker Hill located on? In what state is it?
3. Who were the leaders for the British and the colonists?
(Include their names and military titles, such as Colonel, Lieutenant, etc.)
4. What is unique about the name of this battle? What error was made when it was named?
5. What famous quote was stated during the battle? Why was this stated?
6. Describe the battle using at LEAST 5 complete sentences.
7. Which side won this battle?
8. What is the significance of this battle? Why was it an important Revolutionary War battle?
9. Student choice: Pick 2 of the following:
A. Print out or draw 2 leaders from the battle
B. Print out or draw a battle map that shows the conflict
C. Print out or draw the battle taking place
10. List all of the sources you used to gather information. This includes where you gathered the information about the battles, and the pictures that you either printed out or drew.
The Battle of Bunker Hill Checklist
Your Score Max Score
Questions 1-5 – In complete sentences (2 points each) ________ 10
Question 6 – Describing the battle (5 sentences/1 point each) ________ 5
Questions 7 and 8 – In complete sentences (2 points each) ________ 4
Question 9 – Pick 2 topics (5 points each) ________ 10
Question 10 – Cite all of your sources (2 points) ________ 2