15. LUCY6 WOMACK (HENRY5, WILLIAM4, RICHARD3, WILLIAM2, CHARLES AUGUSTUS1) was born 1733 in Goochland Co. VA, and died 25 October 1826 in McMinn Co. TN. She married THOMAS LAWRENCE 1754 in Richmond Co. VA, son of TOBIAS PHILLIPS and MARGARET LAWRENCE. He was born 1733 in Either at sea or in Rappahannock Co. VA, and died 1799 in Wilkes Co. NC. More About LUCY WOMACK:
Burial: Cates Cemetery, McMinn Co. TN More About THOMAS LAWRENCE:
Burial: Dandridge, Jefferson Co. TN
Children of LUCY WOMACK and THOMAS LAWRENCE are:
19. i. JAMES7 LAWRENCE, b. 1766, Pittsylvania Co. VA; d. Abt. 6 March 1818, Jefferson Co. TN.
ii. THOMAS LAWRENCE.
iii. JOHN LAWRENCE, b. 4 January 1760, VA; d. 29 January 1841, Gwinnett Co. GA; m. BETHALAND SMITH, 3 September 1788, Pittsylvania Co. VA.
iv. HENRY LAWRENCE, b. 12 June 1771, VA; d. 8 April 1855; m. WINIFRED MANARD.
v. LUCY LAWRENCE, b. 30 November 1773; d. 10 December 1859; m. CHARLES CATE, 1798.
16. WILLIAM6 WOMACK (ABRAHAM5, ABRAHAM4, ABRAHAM3, WILLIAM2, CHARLES AUGUSTUS1) was born 5 May 1772 in Chatham Co. NC, and died 27 August 1803 in Hancock Co. GA. He married MARY ANN SILVEY 4 February 1790 in Lunenburg Co. VA.
Children of WILLIAM WOMACK and MARY SILVEY are:
i. NATHANIEL GREEN7 WOMACK, m. ELIZABETH RYALS, 11 August 1822, Jones Co. GA.
ii. MARK SANDERS WOMACK, b. 1796, Baldwin Co. GA; d. 5 June 1870, Webster Co. MS; m. NANCY HARRISON JONES, 1836; b. 29 August 1814.
iii. MARY ANN WOMACK, b. 10 December 1796, GA; d. 16 June 1885; m. JOHN PRATT, 22 June 1815, Baldwin Co. GA; b. 16 June 1775, Augusta, GA.
20. iv. ABRAHAM MINTER WOMACK, b. 24 July 1799.
v. DEGYCHEN WOMACK, b. 1801, GA.
Generation No. 7 17. RICHARD MANSEL7 WOMACK IV (DAVID6, RICHARD5, RICHARD4, RICHARD3, WILLIAM2, CHARLES AUGUSTUS1) was born 1775 in Orange Co. NC, and died 24 December 1824 in St Helenia Parish, LA. He married (1) DICY JANE HAYESLAIN. He married (2) CHOCTAW INDIAN MARTHA Abt. 1805 in MS. She was born Abt. 1767 in NY or MS, and died Abt. 1840 in MS. Notes for RICHARD MANSEL WOMACK IV:
"Richard Womack came to Louisiana in very early days, and in 1809, settled, or purchased land adjoining his brother, Col. Abner Womack, in St. Helena Parish, LA; and in 1810 was in Amite Co, MS, listed with 1 male over 21. This Richard was born in Orange Co, NC, was married twice, name of both wives unknown, but the names of the children by both wives are known." - Dempsey Monroe Kemp Richard and Martha settled in St. Helena Parish, Louisiana ca. 1808, settling on land next to his brother Col. Abner Pryor Womack. Martha Womack is found back in Mississippi by 1835 where she had land in Copiah, and Washington Counties. More About RICHARD MANSEL WOMACK IV:
Military service: 12th Regt., LA., Militia during the War of 1812 Notes for CHOCTAW INDIAN MARTHA:
Martha patented land in Copiah Co., MS., Dec. 24, 1834, which was sold Jan. 3, 1835. Abner and Annastacy were co-signers.
Children of RICHARD WOMACK and DICY HAYESLAIN are:
i. JOHN8 WOMACK, b. 5 September 1790; m. MARY FLETCHER.
ii. MARY WOMACK, b. 12 April 1793; m. WILLIAM MOORE.
iii. ANDREW WOMACK, b. 10 August 1795; m. ELIZABETH UNKNOWN.
iv. RICHARD MANSEL WOMACK V, b. 4 March 1797; m. EMILY THAMES MILLER.
21. v. DAVID WOMACK, b. 8 May 1800; d. 20 July 1886.
Children of RICHARD WOMACK and CHOCTAW MARTHA are:
22. vi. ABNER PRYOR8 WOMACK, b. 5 May 1806, Jefferson Co. GA; d. 16 January 1893, Morgan, Bosque Co. TX.
vii. WILLIAM M. WOMACK, b. 17 December 1815, St Helena Co. LA; d. 9 December 1878, Jackson Parish, LA; m. ELEANOR GOYNS, 9 December 1836; b. 1820; d. 1898.
viii. ROBERT WOMACK, b. 1808, Copiah Co. MS; d. 11 November 1830, Winn Parish, LA; m. WRIZOPA'RISPEY' SOUTHERN, 11 November 1830, Copiah Co. MS; b. 1813, Copiah Co. MS; d. Aft. 1870, LA.
ix. SARAH'SALLY' WOMACK, b. 1818, St Helena Co. LA; m. (1) SIMON NICHOLS; m. (2) DANIEL WOMACK; b. 29 March 1823, St Helena Co. LA; d. 26 December 1878, Bosque Co. TX. More About DANIEL WOMACK:
Burial: Womack- White Cemetery, Morgan, Bosque Co. TX x. ABRAHAM WOMACK, b. 16 April 1809, St Helena Co. LA; d. Aft. 1880, Bosque Co. TX; m. MRS. MATILDA CAIN.
xi. MALINDA MILDRED WOMACK, b. 1810, St Helena Co. LA; m. (1) SAMUEL MCLELAND; m. (2) EAPH PHASTIC; m. (3) JAMES FOSTER, 20 April 1826, age 16.
xii. JACOB WOMACK, b. 5 February 1812, St Helena Co. LA; d. 8 September 1857, Copiah Co. MS; m. (1) ELIZABETH R. 'KATIE' GOINGS MICHEL; b. 1811; m. (2) KIZZIAH T. BEARD, 1842. More About JACOB WOMACK:
Burial: Womack Farm, Copiah Co. MS xiii. DANIEL WOMACK, b. 29 March 1823, St Helena Co. LA; d. 26 December 1878, Bosque Co. TX; m. (1) SARAH'SALLY' WOMACK; b. 1818, St Helena Co. LA; m. (2) CYNTHIA ANN GIBBONS, 13 October 1844, Caldwell Co. LA; b. 4 August 1825, Louisana; d. 29 July 1853; m. (3) THANKFUL CAROLYN TULLAS, 1 May 1854, Louisana; b. November 1834, Jackson, Louisiana; d. 26 December 1878, Bosque Co. TX; m. (4) SIBBA TULLAS, 5 December 1885, Louisana; b. Aft. 1850, Jackson, LA. More About DANIEL WOMACK:
Burial: Womack- White Cemetery, Morgan, Bosque Co. TX More About THANKFUL CAROLYN TULLAS:
Burial: Womack- White Cemetery, Morgan, Bosque Co. TX
18. DAVID7 WOMACK, JR. (DAVID6, RICHARD5, RICHARD4, RICHARD3, WILLIAM2, CHARLES AUGUSTUS1) was born 27 March 1785 in Orange Co. NC, and died 1 March 1854 in Simpson Co. MS. He married SARAH ANN NORRIS 4 February 1807 in Pendleton District, SC. She was born 1 January 1789 in Pendleton District, SC.
Child of DAVID WOMACK and SARAH NORRIS is:
23. i. MILDRED"MILLIE"8 WOMACK.
19. JAMES7 LAWRENCE (LUCY6 WOMACK, HENRY5, WILLIAM4, RICHARD3, WILLIAM2, CHARLES AUGUSTUS1) was born 1766 in Pittsylvania Co. VA, and died Abt. 6 March 1818 in Jefferson Co. TN. He married MARY CATE 5 January 1790 in Wilkes Co. NC, daughter of CHARLES CATE and MARY BALDWIN. She was born Bef. 1774 in Surry Co. NC (Surry is now Wilkes county).
Children of JAMES LAWRENCE and MARY CATE are:
24. i. LUCY ALZIRA8 LAWRENCE, b. TN; d. Bet. 1850 - 1860.
25. ii. HENRY M. LAWRENCE, b. 1796, Jefferson Co. TN; d. 1870, Polk Co. AR.
20. ABRAHAM MINTER7 WOMACK (WILLIAM6, ABRAHAM5, ABRAHAM4, ABRAHAM3, WILLIAM2, CHARLES AUGUSTUS1) was born 24 July 1799. He married ELIZABETH COMBS ROBINSON 8 September 1825 in Baldwin or Crawford Co. GA, daughter of HENRY ROBINSON and SUSAN PADGETT. She was born 14 June 1809, and died 22 January 1886. Notes for ABRAHAM MINTER WOMACK:
The following information comes from an unpublished work on the Womacks by the late Mildred Terrelll Thiele of Beaumont, TX. She did extensive research on the Womacks.
Abraham Minter Womack, born July 24, 1799 in Virginia and died October l861. On September 8, 1825, he married ELIZABETH COMBS ROBINSON, born June 14, 1809, died January 22, 1886. She was the daughter of Henry Robinson and Susan Padgett Robinson. The Robinsons went to Texas with Abraham Minter, he received a grant of 1250 acres of land in Grimes County, TX. At his death he owned 5,906 acres. In 1840 he moved to a place three miles east of Anderson. He and his wife are buried in marked graves in Anderson. Abraham's father was William Womack and his mother thought to be Mary Ann Silvey. His brothers were Mark Sanders, Nathaniel Greene and Degychen and his sister was Mary Ann and she married a Pratt and moved to Mississippi where she owned land near her brother Mark Sanders Womack. His brother Nathaniel Greene was my great great grandfather. Mrs Thiele had very little information on Nathaniel Greene and his descendants. Jones Co. GA
The ordinary court met according to adjournment on 14 Dec 1818. Present were their honors Robert Cunningham, Green Wynn & Roger McCarthy, Abraham Minter Womack, a minor of Wm Womack dec'd being 14 yrs of age came into court and chose John Pratt to be his guardian. It was ordered that he be appointed accordingly and give bond security of $1,000.00. The court adj. until 21st day of this month. James Smith, clk. C. O.
Child of ABRAHAM WOMACK and ELIZABETH ROBINSON is:
i. MARY ANN8 WOMACK, b. 30 July 1826, Milledgeville, GA; m. MICHAEL MOORE KENNARD, 26 November 1838; b. 27 July 1809, Rutherford Co. TN; d. 1894, Anderson Co. TX.