Act III study Guide Name: What day is Caesar assassinated?
| ACT III Study Guide Name: _____________________________
1. What day is Caesar assassinated?
2. Who is the first person to warn Caesar of his assassination?
3. Who becomes the leader of the conspirators the day before the assassination?
4. Why does Caesar choose to put off reading his letter from Artemidorus?
5. Who else has given Caesar a letter on the day of his assassination?
6. What does Popilus say to Cassius as he enters the Senate House just before Caesar's assassination?
7. Why is Cassius so surprised by what Popilus says to him as they enter the Senate House just before Caesar's assassination?
8. Who leads Antony away from the Senate House on the day of Caesar's assassination?
9. What does Metellus ask of Caesar on the day of Caesar's assassination?
10. What does Caesar say he is as constant as just before he is stabbed in the Senate House?
11. What are Caesar's last words before dying?
12. What do the conspirators shout when Caesar is dead?
13. What do the conspirators do after Caesar is dead before leaving the Senate House to explain this deed to the people?
14. Why does Antony want to meet with Brutus when he hears of Caesar's assassination?
15. What does Marc Antony ask the conspirators to let him do when he sees Caesar's dead body?
16. Who is the first person to address the crowd after Caesar's assassination?
17. In Act 3, Scene 2, who/what does Brutus say he loved more than Caesar?
18. What does Brutus say Caesar would have done to the people of Rome had he been allowed to live?
19. What is the last thing Brutus asks the crowd after Caesar's assassination?
20. What was the crowd's response to the last question Brutus asks after Caesar's assassination?
21. What does Brutus offer the people if they do not agree with what he did for Rome by assassinating Caesar?
22. Who is the second person to speak to the crowd after Caesar's assassination?
23. What does the second person to address the crowd after Caesar's assassination bring with him when he speaks to the crowd?
24. What does Marc Antony say he is doing when he first addresses the crowd after Caesar's assassination?
25. How does Antony refer to the conspirators while he is giving his eulogy on Caesar to the crowd?
26. What does Antony read to the people as part of his eulogy for Caesar?
27. Why was the wound Brutus gave Caesar the worst of them all?
28. Where is Cinna walking when the mob finds him in Act 3, Scene 3?
29. What is Cinna's profession?
30. What does the mob first do when they find Cinna?
31. Why do the people begin beating Cinna when they meet him on the road?
32. What happens to Cinna before the mob leaves him in Act 3, Scene 3?
33. What causes the mob to become so angry after Caesar's assassination?
34. What does Marc Antony do during his speech to make himself seem more approachable?
35. How does Marc Antony feel about the chaos and confusion his speech causes?
36. What did Caesar leave to all the people of Rome in his Will?
37. What portion of Caesar's property did he leave the people of Rome in his Will?
38. What do the people do with Caesar's body after Marc Antony's eulogy?
39. Who enters Rome as Marc Antony finishes his eulogy of Caesar?
40. What do Marc Antony and Octavius do after Marc Antony's eulogy for Caesar?
The database is protected by copyright ©essaydocs.org 2016