1. Name two greenhouse gases and three of their sources (natural sources will also do) (10 pts).
2. The (blank) effect and then the (blank) effect explain how the suns radiation is reflected off the earths surfaces and clouds, and then re-radiated back down to earth and off clouds (10 pts).
3. Give two pieces of evidence that suggest climate change is happening. Give two pieces of evidence that climate change is not happening (12 pts).
4. Name three consequences of climate change, and offer an extremely brief explanation of why these consequences matter (12 pts).
5. What is the One Tonne Challenge? What is the Kyoto Accord? (6 pts)
7. Name 3 factors that contribute to GHG emissions when considering food choices (40 pts.).